When it comes to cosmetic surgery, it can be intimidating sometimes to patients in regards to going for a cosmetic procedure. However, some of the cosmetic procedures can be non-surgical procedures. At LAMC, we can show all our patients the different cosmetic procedures that are non-surgical and how easy the process can be. The following procedures our all non-surgical cosmetic procedures that specialists at LAMC can help educate and discuss pricing for:
• Laser Procedures: Hair Removal, Wrinkle Reduction, Small Area Contouring, Axillary Gland Abillation, Pellefirm
• Spider/Vericose Veins Treatment
• Botulinum toxin injections (Botox): Typically into facial muscle tissues to decrease the look of wrinkles;
• Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers consist of collagen derived from human and cow skin. In Australia, collagen dermal fillers consist of the manufacturers Cosmoderm, Cosmoplast, Zyderm, and Zyplast. These are injected into the skin and limit the look of wrinkles for 2–4 months;
• Chemical peels: In which chemical options containing phenol, trichloroacetic and alphahydroxy acids are applied to the skin in order the put off the outer layers of the dermis.
All this information about non-surgical procedures and any other cosmetic procedure can be what a patient is looking for as we at LAMC, care about the overall well-being of our patients. We want them to be properly educated for before and after surgical procedures. One of our specialists are on standby at all times to help address any concern that you may have. Call us at (213) 353 – 1552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lamccosmetic.com for more information.